Open-source software ensures long-term availability and stability for software platforms for real-time operation
"Contiki" gives you access to a large number of prefabricated software components and protocols
embedded brains works alongside its customers as a consultant and helps them implement their projects independently. Our consulting services range from concept development, formulation of technical solutions to their implementation. embedded brains advises and supports companies from different sectors over the entire development process and with the help of partner companies also undertakes series production and fabrication after the completion of prototype development.
Thanks to our extensive expertise we can transfer technologies that we have established in one area also to other areas, be it telecommunications, industrial automation, consumer products, automotive engineering or aviation and aerospace. This helps us overcome the narrow field of vision that companies usually have with respect to their respective sectors and our customers thereby get an additional benefit.
- Elektronik: “Strategische Auswahl von Echtzeit-Betriebssystemen: Kommerziell oder Open Source?” 19. December 2017
- all-electronics.de: “Symmetrisches Multiprocessing für RTEMS-Echtzeitbetriebssystem” 18. August 2017
- Markt&Technik: “Echtzeitbetriebssystem erweitert, Symmetrisches Multiprocessing für RTEMS” 9. June 2017
- embedded-design.net: “Schulung ‚RTEMS Application Development‘ 27. – 29. November 2017” 1. June 2017
- electronicspecifier.com: “Symmetric multi-processing for presentation at DASIA 2017” 19. May 2017